Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Some changes

Hello, today I'm going to talk you about some changes that I think that could be made in my career.

Well, first I can begin talking about the subjects that I have to study, in general I think that almost all the subjects are well included in the program, but I think that some like "Mechanics" (I really don't like physics) a first year subject, is not very very important in my career and the same with "Electromagnetism", but well, maybe in some years I would think different. At the moment I don't have more complaints with another subjects.
Image result for cambios
With regard to the workload I think that sometimes I have many things to do in the week and sometimes I don't have many to do so I don't have many to complain about, and with regard to the length of studies, maybe eleven semesters are a lot or I think so, but I know that there are many things that the Pharmaceutical Chemists have to learn and maybe in less than ten or eleven semesters could not be learned.

The buildings and infrastructure are not bad, I just would like that would have more spaces where we could eat or simply sit down to rest (another than the grass).

Well, I don't have many things to talk about the changes that I would like so it is all, I like my career.


2 comments:

  1. It's difficult to think about some changes when we are just in our first year :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all agree with having more spaces to eat and rest :( I hope it can change along time

    ReplyDelete