Sunday, November 4, 2018

My new job



Hi people, today I'm going to talk you about the work I want have.

Well, I'm not sure of what kind of work I really want, sometimes I would like work in a lab, and sometimes I would like work in the care area, but preferably I would like work in a lab, and obviously it is inside. I imagine me preparing or discovering medicines, or helping another people to do this. 
Image result for laboratorio
I'm not a person that travel so much, but I would like travel and discover another places, and if my work helps me to do this, better! Although I don't know if my work allows me travel.
Talk about the salary is some complicated because I don't know how many a lab worker earn, but if I had to estimate, I said that aroud of five hundred thousand Chilean pesos, but it could be more or minus.

I'm a Chemistry and Pharmacy first year student, and when I finish my career I hope can begin working in a lab. I don't know if I want to specialize me in a area of my career, maybe later, in some years I really decided it. 

Well, maybe in some years I prefered another work, or maybe not even finished my career, although I really want to finish it, also the pharmaceutical industry has many areas to work, so I have many options.





No comments:

Post a Comment