Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Some Challenges

Before entering to the University and after leaving the secondary education I thought that I would not go back to study English, but when I heard that in the University I would have to have English lessons again I thought "No, please! 4 years were enough!". But well, it was not so awful.

Image result for aprender idiomasSome things that I can say about my experience having English lessons at the University are that the lessons helped me a lot to talk with another persons (when the teachers made us to interact with our classmates), also the leassons helped me to learn new words and expressions in English, and the teachers also helped me a lot, when I had questions.

About the blogs, first, I am happy that they are over, and it is not because I did not like this kind of "classes" but sometimes I had not many things that write about the different topics that we had to write, but well, I have to admit that in some topics I had a lot of to write about.

Related imageI don't know if I really want to have more English lessons, I know that in my career (and well, in all careers) the English is necessary, but at the moment I do not have thought follow studying it, and I know that I have a lot to perfect on my English.

Generally out of class I use the English to listen songs, trying to read some phrases written in English or playing some games, the true is that I prefer the things written in my language, but well, someday I will have to study English again.


1 comment:

  1. I think the best of our English classes is when we have to interact, because I think we pass a good time and we can know each other in a better way :)

    ReplyDelete