Sunday, November 25, 2018

My opinion

Hi people, today I'm going to answer some questions about diverse topics.

1. What is your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?
In my opinion in general having a pet at home is a very good way to be happy, a pet is a friend that make the life better, and about an exotic pet I don't know if it change, although have a snake at home is very different that have a dog or a cat, but well, a pet is a pet.

Image result for mascotas exoticas




What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs?
Well, all people know that drugs are not well, they can damage you if you abuse of them, and I also think so, maybe test some is not bad, but there are some persons that not just test they, but that they become addicts.

What is your opinion about climate change?
This is a very serious topic, this is happen and I think that we are not doing so much to improve it, and I don't know if when we be aware of it we will can change the damage that caused the climate change.
Image result for clima
What is your opinion about the legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?
In my opinion the woman have total control over her body, and the 3 cases are not the exception, I think that no one woman would wish bring a child into the world if she was abused, or if she can't care or feed the child or much less try to bring a child that maybe could not born. 


No comments:

Post a Comment