Sunday, November 11, 2018

My post graduate studies

I am not sure if I will take place in the grade, it because the grade has a maximum of 10 students enrolled and also the students have to know reading and interpreting scientific literature in english, and hopefully I know reading simple texts.




The true is that when someone talk me about the post graduate studies, I don't have any answer. When I was child I thought that when I finished the University, I would not have to study never more and when I got in the University, I thought that I would not need a post graduate study. But well, I can't leave blank this blog, so I looked some information, and I could say that maybe I would like study a post graduate in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutical care.

Image result for postgradosI would like do this grade because I would like learn more about the actions that the pharmaceutical chemist can realize in the area of the healthcare.

According to I inquired, some topics that I would like study could be, infectious diseases, pharmacovigilance, pharmacokinetics, among others. If I would have the apportunity to study in another country, I would do it, but at the moment study in Chile is my most potential option.

Image result for quimico farmaceuticoI would make this grade when I be working, so maybe I could not always take in-person classes, so I would like take in-person and distance learning thus I could work and study without any complications.

1 comment: