Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Cartoons, animes and TV series

Image result for the seven deadly sins
Seven Deadly Sins, manga's page
When I was child I saw a lot of cartoons and TV series, even animes, but at that time I didn't know that the anime was anime, I called it like cartoons. I like a lot of cartoons, TV series and animes, but at the moment I'm fascinated with an anime, it is called ''Nanatsu no Taizai'' or ''The Seven Deadly Sins'', what translated to spanish means ''Los siete pecados capitales'', well, this anime treat about a kingdom that has a group of seven knights that protect it, but one day they are acussed of kill to an important knight of the kingdom so they end up separating, and after it the princess of the kingdom look for each one of they to save it, and well, during the anime happen a lot of more things.

I like read a lot, especially mangas and books, it because when a history is funny I can imagine all the things that happen in it, even I can imagine me into the history, but unfortunately the last days I haven't canned read, it because I have had to study and do a lot of things in the university that don't let me time to read; although

I don't think that read books and mangas is very important in my life, I just think that they are a very fun hobby, but the cartoons yes are, it because when I was child (and also now) they taught me a lot of things, they always left me lessons, as for example ''Beauty and The Beast'' taught me that the beauty of a person is not the most important and that the important are the feelings, because that a person be beautiful, it doesn't mean that is a good feelings person.

Actually my mother and I are watching chilean series, like ''Island Paradise'', ''Toy House'' and ''Mother'', and we especially like so much Toy house.

And talking about my friends, they always talk about series, animes and especially comics, and how I don't know so much about comics I just listen they, and when they talk about animes or cartoons I comment with they, is very funny talk about those topics with they.

Image result for fullmetal alchemist gif
Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist

A anime that I also like so much is Fullmetal Alchemist, but I have talked about it yet. I hope one day travel to Japan to know in person the country where the mangas and animes are created (and also to eat their food, obviously)

2 comments: