Wednesday, October 10, 2018

My best holidays

Holidays... It is very sad, but nowadays I just have a holidays' travel once a year, and it just last three or four days, though when I was 12 years old, on January 2011 I traveled to Vicuña, La Serena, Chile, and I can say with certainty that it was my best holiday. I think that it was the longest travel I have had, I remember that I were around one week there, but I didn't go alone, my grandmother, my aunt and my cousin, we traveled around eight or nine hours by bus, but the bus just left we on Serena, and before we had to take another bus to arrive to Vicuña.

Church of the Inmaculada Concepción
There we was to a church, a museum who I don't remember the name, also I ate a typical fruit of the Serena and its surroundings, the "Copao", this fruit is very acid but also very delicious (to me), I also ate a lot of handcraft ice cream, there had a lot of varieties and all delicious!, I visited the monumental lighthouse of La Serena, and another places that I don't remember so well.

It has been the best holidays because I had the best time of my life there, enjoyed a lot the weather, met a lot of people and a lot of places, ate a lot of delicious food, and was in a different place to my others holidays. (Maybe I would have liked traveled with my mother 😢)
Copao

Continuing with the ice cream, there have till cinnamon ice creams, I was amazed with it! I have never listened about a cinnamon ice cream, well at that time I was very young.


And you? Have you ever visited La Serena?




Monumental Lighthouse of La Serena

2 comments:

  1. I've never tasted copao, it looks delicious :9 and I've never been in La Serena, I'd like to go someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAW!! It will be my next city to visit!! Thank´s to share!!

    ReplyDelete