Wednesday, October 3, 2018

A country I would like to travel

Nowadays there are many places where we can travel, and the ways to travel are also various.

If I had to choose some country to travel, it would be Japan, it because its culture, food, places, and people are very interesting to know.
Some things about Japan that I can say are that is a very silent country, for example in the trains normally the people travel in a complete silence, and is bad seen talk when all the people is quiet; also by contrast when the Japanese people is eating, the make so much noise, it because when they are eating, make noise is a way to prove that they are enjoying their food. (I think that me too will enjoy their food)

I'm not sure if I would like live there, I have read that Japan is not that expensive, but travel to a new country and stay to live there is not that easy how it appear, first Japan has a language fully different to the mine, its people is totally different to the people in Chile, and there I don't have someone know. But maybe in some more years I changed my opinion.

Well, and you? What country would you like to visit?

Sushi



Geishas

Church

1 comment: